|Autumn sunshine making everything look lush|
As well as running an introduction for new gardeners, we'll be accepting membership and communal crew contributions if you haven't got around to paying yet.
We have plenty of stuff to do including:
- Finishing off some of the mulching left from last weekend
- Mounting the mural that was painted for us
- Making personal plot name signs and taking plot holder photos
- Building a structure for our new compost signs
- Lifting the unhappy ruby grapefruit and give it a temporary home over winter
- Removing the pesky passionfruit by the shed
- Edging the remaining personal plots
- Mulching inside the perimeter fence with straw
Remember, if you can’t make it this time, mark the 4th Sunday of each month on your calendar and plan to make it to 2 or 3 working bees each year.
See you there!